A Webinar Talk series
Inspiring Innovation Amidst Crisis
How can businesses harness the power of tech to stay ahead?
Date: 23th April 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 5:00pm to 6.00pm
Program Fee: Free Registrations
History has proven over the years that when faced with obstacles, ingenuity can yield innovative results. The current Covid-19 crisis is no exception. This could be the moment where an innovative, technology-led approach saved thousands of SMEs from going bust.
Therefore, it is important to exploit every strategy to stay ahead. Many businesses must be very nimble in their response when the mantra ‘innovate or die’ has never been more relevant. Every SME has its unique set of circumstances, and must choose its own route forward to survive the coronavirus storm. While the Malaysian government has issued a stimulus package to manage the impact, there are barely any touchpoints on how SMEs can benefit from tax exemptions as well as a step-by-step guide on how to utilize the stimulus package.
A panel of experts comprising:
- Chin Chee Seong, National Vice President of SME Association of Malaysia
- Dato’ Norhalim Yunus, Chief Executive Officer, Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC)
- Sharala Axryd, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, The Center of Applied Data Science (CADS)
- S. Saravana Kumar, Tax Lawyer, Rosli Dahlan Saravana Partnership
- Moderated by Khoo Hsu Chuang, Financial Journalist, The Edge, Bloomberg, Reuters & BFM
The webinar will bring together experts and SME business owners with insight, guidance and innovation ideas to cope with the operational stress and beyond. SMEs that choose to capitalize will succeed and the ones that don’t will get disrupted. Startup entrepreneurs, known for their creativity and flexibility, need to rapidly confront the crisis in various ways to fuel hope for recovery and growth.
Join us at this interactive one-hour session and leave with valuable insights.