Online Workshop for Senior Leaders & Board Members
Shorter Meetings: Better Decisions. Turn a 4-hour board meeting into a 30-minute one.
Data Story-Listening is a quick workshop on effectively listening to a data story and how to expect more from presenters to make informed decisions.
It is suited for busy high-level decisaion makers who need to take in information quickly and accurately. The curriculum covers the impact of presentation processes, understanding visuals, and effective questioning.
- Understand the metrics, values, and process of the creation and communication of insight into action
- Comprehending standard data science graphics including: Scatterplots, Bar Charts, Line Charts, Area Maps, Stacked Bar charts, and Impact Metrics
- Asking pertinent questions that get to the heart of making a decision based on data
- Online Instructor-Led Training
- USD 350 per person, or
- USD 2,800 per group session (up to 25 pax per session)
- In-house Training for Organizations: USD 3,500 per session (up to 20 pax per session)