Online Workshop for Senior Leaders & Board Members
Shorter Meetings: Better Decisions. Turn a 4-hour board meeting into a 30-minute one.
Data Story-Listening is a quick workshop on effectively listening to a data story and how to expect more from presenters to make informed decisions.
It is suited for busy high-level decision-makers who need to take in information quickly and accurately. The curriculum covers the impact of presentation processes, understanding visuals, and effective questioning.
Data Story-Listening skills enable you to make a better data-driven decision. Business leaders with strong data literacy skills can spend more time improving business execution and less time in decision-making.
- Understand the metrics, values, and process of the creation and communication of insight into action
- Comprehending standard data science graphics including: Scatterplots, Bar Charts, Line Charts, Area Maps, Stacked Bar charts, and Impact Metrics
- Asking pertinent questions that get to the heart of making a decision based on data
- Online Instructor-Led Training
- USD 350 per person
- In-house Training for Organizations(Client venue): USD 1,700 per session (up to 20 pax per session)
In-house Training for Organizations(CADS venue): USD 2,400 per session (up to 20 pax per session)