SQL Essentials is a one-day module that covers the basics of SQL and the relational databases. By the end of this module, attendees will have learned and used the basic SQL statements, some advanced SQL syntax and join statements. This intensive module opens the doors of advanced database design and implementation to data enthusiasts.
- Understand the definition of a database and explain what a database management systems (DBMS) does
- Familiar with SQL Statements
- Ability to JOIN tables
Who should attend:
Associate Enterprise Data Analyst (AEDA)
SQL Essentials is one of the modules under our Associate Enterprise Data Analyst (AEDA) programme. AEDA is a 15- day training program that provides analysts with the tools required for efficient Data Analysis.
Details of Subject
- Introduction to Data and Database – Learning the fundamental concepts will lay the foundation to database best practices later on in this module. Participants with a strong foundation can use DBMS to enhance efficiency of data management in their organizations for reduced costs.
- Use Case Examples – Participants are introduced to a real-life example of how a DBMS is being used. Participants who go through use cases of DBMS/SQL will be able to improve on known competitive strategies in data and best practices.
- Introduction to DBMS and RDBMS – This section nurtures participants with the skill of defining clear structures and rules to the database. Participants with these skills can generate business insights through analytic thinking and query-based research.
- Fundamental SQL (Hands-on/Practical) – By learning the fundamental queries used in SQL, participants are able to manipulate the data from a table with various conditions and limitations. Participants that know SQL are able to generate relevant reports based on organizational data assets.
- Get the most out of Joined Tables (Hands-on/Practical) – This section dives deeper into learning how to query numerous tables at the same time. Interconnected relations generate comprehensive reports for business insights through drill-down analysis.
AEDA CADS Certified SQL Essentials
SQL is just that; essential for working with relational databases. This certification covers written SQL statements/queries and Join statements. Put your SQL chops to the test and get your skills certified. Seize the opportunity and get CADS certified today! Fill up the form below to register for this exam.
Hear from Our Alumni