R Programming II
Design and Solve a Data Related Problem
Topics covered in this subject are data cleansing, connecting and work with databases and interactive graphical user interface-driven applications. The examples and problems used in this course are drawn from diverse areas such as text processing, simple graphics creation and image manipulation as well as genomics.
- Comprehend the principles, techniques and practices relevant to R programming
- Design and solve data-related problems by writing a workable program
Who should attend:
R Programming I, Database Management Systems
Enterprise Data Analyst (EDA)
R Programming II is one of the modules under our Enterprise Data Analyst (EDA) programme. EDA is a 28-day training program that provides analysts with the tools to be immediate contributors to a data science team. They will assist to frame business requirements as analytics models.
Details of Subject
- Data Cleansing –
- Basic concepts data cleansing, outliers, handling missing values and imputation
- Regression, Associative Rules, Decision Tree, Clustering –
- Building regression models and associative rules and running tests
- SQL fundamentals –
- Connecting to relational databases and running sql statements and queries via suitable packages
- Interactive Visualization in R –
- Using Shiny to build interactive visualizations
- Assignment –
- To define a data science project related to trainees’ occupation to be delivered in the last session
EDA CADS Certified Enterprise Data Analyst
Certification information for this module & track will be made available soon.
Hear from Our Alumni
R Programming II