HBS Online Credential of Readiness (CORe)
Drive Your Career Forward. Master Business Essentials with Harvard Business School’s Online CORe Program.
CORe consists of three courses—Business Analytics, Economics for Managers, and Financial Accounting —and a final exam. You will master concepts as you tackle multimedia case studies of diverse organizations, develop business intuition through interactive learning exercises, and join a global cohort of peers on the HBS Online course platform. As in the business world, you’ll be evaluated on the quality and timeliness of your work and your contributions to the learning community.
Who should join HBX CORe:
- Professionals who are considering an MBA but don’t feel prepared
- Professionals who are looking to advance your career beyond the silo of your current role
- Professionals who are looking to develop deep-seated problem solving skills
- Professionals who are looking to develop confidence in contributing to business discussions and decision making
What will I learn:This 17 week online course will cover 3 modules to help you understand essential business concepts.
- Business Analytics – Develop a data mindset and the analytical skills to interpret and communicate data
- Economics for Managers – Gain the knowledge and skills to craft successful business strategy
- Financial Accounting – Discover what’s behind the numbers in Financial Accounting
How will I benefit:
- Earn a credential from Harvard Business School Online
- Join a global group of more than 15,000 CORe credential holders
- Engage with a cohort of dedicated professionals and be part of a supportive learning community
- Participate and master the fundamentals of business